Our office delivers high-level translation, proofreading and interpretation services predominantly in the legal field but also in law-related are
as of business, technology and healthcare. We translate agreements, regulations, official documents, professional texts, certificates and other legal documents into most European and oriental languages.
Why should you choose us?
- Because we guarantee that you will receive a translation prepared by lawyer-translators.
- Because we are authorised to produce certified translations (Certified translation of excerpt from the company register and translation of data and company documents to be registered in the company register into any official language of the European Union upon the company’s choice. Based on Article 6/A of 24/1986 (VI.26.) MT Decree)
- Because the professional legal texts are available with native proofreading at our office.
- Because we provide a 100% quality guarantee for our translations: should you or your client not be satisfied with our service, we refund the translation fee.
- Because the Legal Translation Office holds liability insurance.
- Because we translate from all languages into all languages.
We undertake the following types of legal translation in line with our customers’ needs:
- Rough translation− translation prepared by a lawyer or lawyers, in which the legal phrases are correct, interpretation of texts is accurate but minor spelling mistakes and inconsistencies may occur. Thorough legal proofreading IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY after such a translation, which can also be performed in-house by the customer in order to reduce costs.
- Verified translation – translation prepared by a lawyer or lawyers, in which the legal phrases are correct, interpretation of texts is accurate and it does not contain spelling mistakes but it requires a thorough review and harmonisation of terminology to make the text perfect.
- Verified, professionally proofread translation – perfect text that is flawless in every respect. Legal terminology is coherent and accurate and it cannot contain spelling mistake or misinterpretations.
- Professionally verified translation proofread by native reviewer – perfect text that is flawless in every respect. Legal terminology is coherent and accurate, it cannot contain spelling mistake or misinterpretation and it is indistinguishable from native text.